Scooby Doo is the most useless member of the scooby doo team why is the show named after him, the show should be called Velma
i just found the photo that pretty much sums up my life
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.
This is a great question. As cool as it would be if everyone decided to go vegan, it wouldn’t happen overnight. As more people decide to switch to a humane and compassionate lifestyle, the demand for animal products starts to decline. When this happens, farmers start breeding less animals for consumption.
What effect does this have on the environment?
- Less carbon dioxide emission (if one person exchanges eating meat for a vegan diet, they’ll reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 1.5 tons per year)
- less methane production (chickens, turkeys, pigs, and cows are collectively the largest producer of methane in the U.S.)
- less nitrus oxide (the meat, egg, and dairy industries produce 65% of worldwide nitrous oxide emissions)
- not to mention that 1 calorie from animal protein requires 11 times as much fossil fuel as one calorie of plant protein
- and the diets of meat eaters create 7x the greenhouse emissions as the diets of vegans
- nearly half of all water used in the United States goes to raising animals for food. it takes more than 2,400 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of meat (1 pound of wheat requires 25 gallons)
- you’d save more water by not eating one pound of meat than you would by not taking a shower for 6 months
- raising animals for food uses 30% of the earth’s land mass (that’s about the same size as Asia! approx. 17 Million sq. miles. to give you another point of reference, the moon has less area than that, at 14.6 million square miles)
- more than 260 million acres of U.S. forest have been cleared to create cropland to grow grain to feed farmed animals
Why is raising animals for food so inefficient?
- 70% of grain and cereals grown in U.S. are fed to farmed animals
- it requires 16 pounds of grain to produce 1 pound of meat
What does eating meat have to do with people starving in other countries?
- every ounce of water, grain and resources that goes towards an animal who will ultimately be slaughtered is an ounce of water or grain that could have gone to those who so desperately need it. a study published earlier this year in the journal Environmental Research Letters analyzed the world’s agriculture resource data and found that humans cutting meat from their diets could play a significant role in combating world hunger. According to the researchers, 36 percent of the total calories that come from crops are allocated to farm animal feed, but only 12 percent of those calories actually make it to people’s dinner plates. The researchers concluded that if all of the world’s crops were directly consumed by humans, there would be approximately 70 percent more food available, providing sustenance for an additional 4 billion additional people.
Check out this article, in which the UN is urging a global shift towards a vegan diet -
As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.”
So, in short, if the planet begins to move towards a vegan diet, our planet would last much longer, there would be better food opportunities for people who don’t get enough, there would be less damage done to the environment, there would be less disease, and maybe the other sentient beings on this planet will finally be treated with the respect they deserve.
an inside joke is just a very small meme
I AM ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN
I AM ALLOWED TO CRY OVER SIMPLE THINGS
I AM FULLY AWARE THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO AND THEY ARE PROBABLY WORSE OFF THAN I AM
DO NOT REMIND ME OF THAT WHEN I AM UPSET
MY FEELINGS ARE VALID
I AM ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN
WHAT IS SIMPLE TO YOU COULD BE STRESSFUL TO ME
STOP TELLING ME TO THINK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HAVE IT WORSE
STOP STOP STOP